Team Health Holdings, Inc. Closes Secondary Offering of Common Stock
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 14:16 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
KNOXVILLE, Tenn., July 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Team Health Holdings, Inc. ("TeamHealth") (NYSE: TMH) announced today that its previously announced secondary offering closed today. Eight million shares of TeamHealth's common stock were sold by its principal stockholder, Ensemble Parent LLC, an investment fund affiliated with The Blackstone Group L.P., and by certain of TeamHealth's officers and directors. Ensemble Parent LLC sold an additional 1,200,000 shares pursuant to the option granted by Ensemble Parent LLC, which was exercised by underwriters prior to closing. Ensemble Parent sold 9,125,000 shares in total, and TeamHealth's officers and directors sold 75,000 shares. TeamHealth did not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in the offering.
Barclays and Citigroup acted as joint book-running managers for the offering.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
TeamHealth is one of the largest providers of outsourced physician staffing solutions for hospitals in the United States. Through its seven principal service lines located in 16 regional sites, TeamHealth's more than 7,700 affiliated healthcare professionals provide emergency medicine, anesthesia, hospital medicine, urgent care, and pediatric staffing and management services to more than 750 civilian and military hospitals, clinics, and physician groups in 47 states. For more information about TeamHealth, visit www.teamhealth.com.
SOURCE Team Health Holdings Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines