ICU Medical, Inc. Announces Time of Second Quarter 2012 Earnings Call
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 16:08 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., July 5, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ICU Medical, Inc., (Nasdaq:ICUI), ICU Medical, Inc., a leader in the development, manufacture and sale of innovative medical devices used in infusion therapy, oncology and critical care applications, today announced the time of its second quarter 2012 earnings release conference call.
The Company will release its second quarter 2012 results at approximately 4:00 p.m. EDT (1:00 p.m. PDT) and will be conducting a conference call concerning those results at 4:30 p.m. EDT (1:30 p.m. PDT) on Monday, July 16, 2012. The call can be accessed at 800-936-9761, international 408-774-4587, conference ID 95427499 or by replay at 855-859-2056, international 404-537-3406, conference ID 95427499. The conference call will be simultaneously available by webcast, which can be accessed by going to the Company's website at www.icumed.com, clicking on the Investors tab, clicking on the Webcast icon and following the prompts. The webcast will also be available by replay.
About ICU Medical, Inc.
ICU Medical, Inc. develops, manufactures and sells innovative medical technologies used in infusion therapy, oncology, and critical care applications. ICU Medical's products improve patient outcomes by helping prevent bloodstream infections and protecting healthcare workers from exposure to infectious diseases or hazardous drugs. The company's complete product line includes custom I.V. systems, closed delivery systems for hazardous drugs, needlefree I.V. connectors, catheters and cardiac monitoring systems. ICU Medical is headquartered in San Clemente, California. For more information, visit the Company's website at www.icumed.com.
CONTACT: ICU Medical, Inc. Scott E. Lamb, Chief Financial Officer (949) 366-2183 ICR, LLC John F. Mills, Senior Managing Director (310) 954-1105
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines