Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Announces Second Quarter 2012 Earnings Release And Conference Call Dates
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 16:09 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
ITASCA, Ill., July 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) will release its second quarter 2012 earnings after the market closes on Tuesday, July 31, 2012. A printer-friendly format will be available on the company's website shortly thereafter.
In conjunction with this release, J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO, will host a conference call on Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. ET/8:00 a.m. CT which will be broadcast live through Gallagher's website at www.ajg.com. A conference call replay will also be available on the company's website approximately one hour after the broadcast and can be accessed by going to Investor Relations and clicking on Presentations.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 17 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 110 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.
Contact: Marsha Akin
Director - Investor Relations
SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines