Cadence Pharmaceuticals To Present At The 7th Annual JMP Securities Healthcare Conference In New York City On July 12, 2012
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 16:10 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
SAN DIEGO, July 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cadence Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CADX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, in-licensing, developing and commercializing proprietary products principally for use in the hospital setting, announced today that the company's Chief Commercial Officer, Scott Byrd, will present the company's corporate overview on Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 3:30pm Eastern Time (12:30pm Pacific Time) during the 7th Annual JMP Securities Healthcare Conference at the Peninsula New York Hotel in New York City.
The presentation will be simultaneously webcast and can be accessed on Cadence Pharmaceuticals' website at www.cadencepharm.com in the Investors section. A replay of the webcast will be available approximately three hours following the live webcast and will be archived for 30 days.
About Cadence Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Cadence Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, in-licensing, developing and commercializing proprietary products principally for use in the hospital setting. The current version of Cadence Pharmaceuticals' corporate overview may be viewed on the "Investors" page of www.cadencepharm.com under "Events and Presentations."
William R. LaRue
Cadence Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
SOURCE Cadence Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines