Group 1 Automotive Schedules 2012 Second-Quarter Earnings Release, Conference Call and Webcast
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 16:17 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
HOUSTON, July 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Group 1 Automotive, Inc. (NYSE: GPI), a Fortune 500 automotive retailer, today announced that it will release financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012, on Thursday, July 26, before market open. Earl J. Hesterberg, Group 1's president and chief executive officer, and the company's senior management team will host a conference call to discuss the results later that morning at 10 a.m. ET.
The conference call will be simulcast live on the Internet at www.group1auto.com, then click on 'Investor Relations' and then 'Events' or through this link: http://www.group1corp.com/news/events.aspx. A replay will be available for 30 days.
The conference call will also be available live by dialing in 10 minutes prior to the start of the call at:
Conference ID: 10015858
A telephonic replay will be available following the call through Aug. 2 at 9 a.m. ET by dialing:
Conference ID: 10015858
About Group 1 Automotive, Inc.
Group 1 owns and operates 122 automotive dealerships, 159 franchises, and 28 collision centers in the United States and the United Kingdom that offer 32 brands of automobiles. Through its dealerships, the company sells new and used cars and light trucks; arranges related vehicle financing, service and insurance contracts; provides automotive maintenance and repair services; and sells vehicle parts.
Group 1 Automotive can be reached on the Internet at www.group1auto.com.
Kim Paper Canning
Manager, Investor Relations
Group 1 Automotive, Inc.
V.P. Financial Services and Manufacturer Relations
Group 1 Automotive, Inc.
Pierpont Communications, Inc.
SOURCE Group 1 Automotive, Inc.
- Group 1 Automotive Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Group 1 Automotive Reports Record 2013 First-Quarter Financial Results On Strong Revenue Growth And Improved Cost Leverage
- Group 1 Automotive Assessing Storm Damage In Oklahoma City and Houston
- Group 1 Automotive Schedules 2013 First-Quarter Earnings Release, Conference Call And Webcast
- Group 1 Automotive Assessing Hail Damage To New Orleans Dealerships
- Group 1 Automotive Closes UAB Motors Acquisition; Adds Additional Board Member
- Group 1 Automotive Acquires Ford Dealerships In The United Kingdom
- Group 1 Automotive Reports Record Full-Year 2012 Financial Results
- Group 1 Automotive Declares A Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Group 1 Automotive Updates Time Of 2012 Fourth-Quarter And Full-Year Conference Call And Webcast
Related Partner Headlines
- Group 1 Automotive, Inc. (NYSE: GPI) today announced it is assessing damage at 24 - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Sterne Agee Downgrades Group 1 Automotive to Neutral - Benzinga
- UDPATE: Morgan Stanley Maintains Underweight on Group 1 Automotive; Raises PT from $40 to $46 - Benzinga
- Group I Automotive Inc (GPI): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Loser - TheStreet.com
- Group 1 Automotive Acquires Volkswagen Dealership In Florida - Benzinga
- Group 1 Automotive Assessing Hail Damage To Oklahoma City Dealerships; Sees After-Tax Charges of $0.07-0.10 in Q2 - Benzinga
- Group I Automotive Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (GPI) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Sterne Agee Upgrades Group 1 Automotive to Buy on Valuation - Benzinga
- Group 1 Automotive Acquires Honda and Volkswagen Dealerships in Florida - Benzinga
- Group 1 Automotive Doubles Footprint In United Kingdom - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
Kenny Chesney Ticket Prices Slashed by TicketProcess.com; Tickets Still Available For The No Shoes Nation Tour
"Get Ready for Summer Sale" at Sublime Beauty® Continues: New Cellulite Whisperer® Products
Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne Engines Boost Latest Communication Satellite into Orbit
Real Estate SEO Firm Announces Real Estate SEO Pros For Hire Programs
Company Now Offering Real Estate SEO Tips for Real Estate Professionals in All Markets
CRMnext Introduces Twitter Response for Customer Service Management through Social Networking Channels
Tips for Great Content Marketing for Local Search Success
Used VTEC Engine Now Included in Honda Parts Inventory at AutoProsUSA.com