Informatica Announces $100 Million Increase to Stock Repurchase Program
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 16:22 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., July 5, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that the company's Board of Directors has approved an additional $100 million to augment the existing authorization under the company's common stock repurchase program. With this increase, Informatica has approximately $147 million available for common stock repurchases.
Purchases may be made, from time to time, in the open market and will be funded from available working capital. The number of shares to be purchased and the timing of purchases will be based on several factors, including the price of Informatica's stock, general business and market conditions and other investment opportunities.
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica for maximizing return on data to drive their top business imperatives. Worldwide, nearly 5,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements regarding Informatica's intention to repurchase shares of its common stock under its stock repurchase program. Informatica's intentions with regard to the stock repurchase program may be affected by a number of factors, which include the market price of Informatica's stock, general business and market conditions, management's determination of alternative needs and uses of Informatica's cash resources, and securities law compliance. All information provided in this release is as of July 5, 2012 and Informatica undertakes no duty to update this information.
Note: Informatica is a trademark or registered trademark of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines