Informatica Announces $100 Million Increase to Stock Repurchase Program
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 16:22 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., July 5, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that the company's Board of Directors has approved an additional $100 million to augment the existing authorization under the company's common stock repurchase program. With this increase, Informatica has approximately $147 million available for common stock repurchases.
Purchases may be made, from time to time, in the open market and will be funded from available working capital. The number of shares to be purchased and the timing of purchases will be based on several factors, including the price of Informatica's stock, general business and market conditions and other investment opportunities.
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica for maximizing return on data to drive their top business imperatives. Worldwide, nearly 5,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements regarding Informatica's intention to repurchase shares of its common stock under its stock repurchase program. Informatica's intentions with regard to the stock repurchase program may be affected by a number of factors, which include the market price of Informatica's stock, general business and market conditions, management's determination of alternative needs and uses of Informatica's cash resources, and securities law compliance. All information provided in this release is as of July 5, 2012 and Informatica undertakes no duty to update this information.
Note: Informatica is a trademark or registered trademark of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
- Informatica Sets Date to Announce First Quarter Earnings Results
- Chicago Stock Exchange Trades Up for Low Latency Messaging with Informatica
- Informatica and Ultimate Software Expand Relationship to Make HCM Connectivity Easier and More Cost-Efficient
- New Informatica Support Offerings Drive Self-Service, Mobile and Proactive Customer Support for Improved Customer Experience
- Informatica to Present at Piper Jaffray Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference
- Informatica Proactive Healthcare Decision Management Drives Improved Care Coordination and Quality
- Informatica Receives Salesforce AppExchange Customer Choice Award for IT & Administration
- Informatica Introduces Healthcare Data Management Solution to Help Maximize Information Potential
- Informatica and Teradata Offer Unified Data Architecture for Data Integration Optimization and Big Data Analytics
- Informatica Announces "Partner of The Year" Award Winners
Related Partner Headlines
- Informatica Corporation (INFA): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Winner - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reiterates Hold Rating, Lowers PT on Informatica Corporation - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Jefferies & Company Reiterates Hold Rating, Lowers PT on Informatica Corporation - Benzinga
- Benzinga's Top Upgrades - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Jefferies & Company Lowers PT on Informatica to $30 - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Wedbush Lowers PT on Informatica to $31 - Benzinga
- Informatica Stock Gaps Down On Today's Open (INFA) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Downgrades Informatica on European Weakness - Benzinga
- Teradata and More Big Movers in Technology on October 4, 2012 - Investopedia
- Informatica Among the Nasdaq's Biggest Movers on October 4, 2012 - Investopedia
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
Local Freight Trucking in Canada Industry Market Research Report Now Available from IBISWorld
Cheapest Shopping Won't Be Found on Google Says Das Cheap!
Luke Bryan Tickets: Prices Slashed on Luke Bryan Tickets in Raleigh, Bethel, Camden, Peoria, Nashville, Hartford, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, Indianapolis & SaratogaSprings
How to Set Up a Forum Website – Tips and Tutorials for Setting Up Online Forum Websites Announced by ThreeHosts.com
GuestPostingService.co.uk Launches Discounted Guest Posting Packages for SEO Resellers
WindhorseTour Updated Their Most Popular Jiuzhaigou Tour with Songpan Horse Riding
New Bad Credit Auto Loan Website, CarLoanSearch.ca Launches with 100% Acceptance on All Applications
Amerisleep Announces Memorial Day Weekend Memory Foam Mattress Sale Event