Quality Distribution Announces Management Changes
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 16:24 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
TAMPA, Fla., July 5, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quality Distribution, Inc. (Nasdaq:QLTY) announced today that it has named John T. Wilson as Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, effective July 9, 2012. Mr. Wilson replaces Jonathan C. Gold, who is departing the Company to pursue other opportunities.
"I want to thank Jon Gold for his many contributions and sound guidance to Quality over the last 7 years, and all of us wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors," said Gary Enzor, Chief Executive Officer.
Enzor added, "I am also pleased to welcome John Wilson to our executive team. John is a business focused general counsel with over 13 years experience in mergers and acquisitions, as well as securities and general corporate matters. His strong background will serve us well as we continue to grow our business."
Most recently John Wilson was Senior Vice President, Secretary and General Counsel for publicly traded Spectrum Brand Holdings, Inc./Spectrum Brands, Inc. (NYSE:SPB), a diversified, global consumer products company. Prior to his position at Spectrum, John was an attorney with Sutherland, Asbill & Brennan, LLP in Atlanta, GA. John received his Juris Doctorate, with high honors, from the University Of North Carolina School Of Law and is a member of both the State Bar of Florida and the State Bar of Georgia.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, Quality operates the largest chemical bulk tank truck network in North America through its wholly owned subsidiary, Quality Carriers, Inc., and is the largest North American provider of intermodal tank container and depot services through its wholly owned subsidiary, Boasso America Corporation. Quality also provides logistics and transportation services to the unconventional oil and gas industry including crude oil, proppant sand, fresh water, and production fluids, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, QC Energy Resources, Inc. and QC Energy Resources, LLC. Quality's network of independent affiliates and independent owner-operators provides nationwide bulk transportation and related services. Quality is an American Chemistry Council Responsible Care® Partner and is a core carrier for many of the Fortune 500 companies that are engaged in chemical production and processing.
The Quality Distribution, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5285
CONTACT: Joseph Troy Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer 800-282-2031 ext. 7195
- Quality Distribution, Inc. Announces Management Changes
- Quality Distribution, Inc. to Present at the J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation & Defense Conference on Tuesday, March 5, 2013
- Quality Distribution, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Results
- Quality Distribution, Inc. Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter 2012 Results
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: J.P. Morgan Downgrades Quality Distribution to Neutral, Lowers PT - Benzinga
- VMware Among Technology's Biggest Movers on October 9, 2012 - Investopedia
- Spectrum Brands Pays $1 Special Dividend: A Harbinger Of Things To Come? (SPB, HRG, ENR, PG) - Investopedia
- CORRECT: Spectrum Brands Guides Dividend $1 per Share in FY13, $0.25 per Quarter - Benzinga
- Spectrum Brands Special Dividend $1 per Share; Guides Dividend $0.25 per Share in 2013 - Benzinga
- Still Finding Growth on the Cheap - TheStreet.com
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Announces Plans to Initiate a Quarterly Dividend Starting in Fiscal 2013 of $0.25 per Share - Benzinga
- Spectrum Reaches New 52-Week High (SPB) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: J.P. Morgan Initiates Coverage on Quality Distribution - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Bank of America Raises Quality Distribution's PO - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
Local Freight Trucking in Canada Industry Market Research Report Now Available from IBISWorld
Cheapest Shopping Won't Be Found on Google Says Das Cheap!
Luke Bryan Tickets: Prices Slashed on Luke Bryan Tickets in Raleigh, Bethel, Camden, Peoria, Nashville, Hartford, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, Indianapolis & SaratogaSprings
How to Set Up a Forum Website – Tips and Tutorials for Setting Up Online Forum Websites Announced by ThreeHosts.com
GuestPostingService.co.uk Launches Discounted Guest Posting Packages for SEO Resellers
WindhorseTour Updated Their Most Popular Jiuzhaigou Tour with Songpan Horse Riding
New Bad Credit Auto Loan Website, CarLoanSearch.ca Launches with 100% Acceptance on All Applications
Amerisleep Announces Memorial Day Weekend Memory Foam Mattress Sale Event