Bridge Bancorp, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2012 Dividend
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 16:24 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
BRIDGEHAMPTON, N.Y., July 5, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bridge Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:BDGE), the holding company for The Bridgehampton National Bank (the "Bank"), announced the declaration of a quarterly cash dividend of $0.23 per share. The dividend will be payable on July 31, 2012 to shareholders of record as of July 19, 2012. The Company continues its trend of uninterrupted dividends.
Bridge Bancorp, Inc. is a bank holding company engaged in commercial banking and financial services through its wholly owned subsidiary, The Bridgehampton National Bank. Established in 1910, the Bank, with assets of $1.4 billion and a primary market area in Suffolk County, Long Island, operates 21 retail branch locations, including our newest branch, in Ronkonkoma, near MacArthur Airport.
Through the branch network and electronic delivery channels, the Bank provides deposit and loan products and financial services to local businesses, consumers and municipalities. Title insurance services are offered through a subsidiary, Bridge Abstract and investments through Bridge Investment Services. The Bridgehampton National Bank continues a rich tradition of involvement in the community by supporting programs and initiatives that promote local business, the environment, education, healthcare, social services and the arts.
The Bridge Bancorp, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5122
CONTACT: Howard H. Nolan Senior Executive Vice President Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary (631) 537-1000, ext. 7255
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines