AMERISAFE Announces 2012 Second Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call Schedule
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 16:36 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
DERIDDER, La., July 5, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMERISAFE, Inc. (Nasdaq:AMSF), a specialty provider of high hazard workers' compensation insurance, announced today that it will release its 2012 second quarter financial results on Monday, July 30, 2012 after the market closes. In conjunction with the release, the Company has scheduled a conference call which will be broadcast live over the Internet on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern time.
|What:||AMERISAFE Second Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call|
|When:||Tuesday, July 31, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern time / 9:30 a.m. Central time|
|How:||Live via phone – By dialing 720-545-0027, or live over the Internet – by logging onto the web at the address below|
|Where:||http://www.amerisafe.com, on the "Investor Home" page of the "Investor Relations" section of the Company's website|
For those who cannot listen to the live call, a telephonic replay will be available through August 7, 2012 and may be accessed by calling 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406 and using the pass code 98691767#. An archive of the webcast will be available after the call for a period of 60 days in the "Investor Relations" section of the Company's website.
AMERISAFE, Inc. is a specialty provider of workers' compensation insurance focused on small to mid-sized employers engaged in hazardous industries, principally construction, trucking and agriculture. AMERISAFE actively markets workers' compensation insurance in 35 states and the District of Columbia.
The AMERISAFE, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=9767
CONTACT: G. Janelle Frost, EVP & CFO AMERISAFE, Inc. 337-463-9052
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines