Conceptus(R) to Hold Second Quarter Financial Results Conference Call on July 31, 2012
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 16:38 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., July 5, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Conceptus, Inc. (Nasdaq:CPTS), developer of the Essure® procedure, the leading non-surgical permanent birth control method, today announced that the Company will release 2012 second quarter financial results on Tuesday, July 31, 2012, after the close of market. Management will host an investment community conference call beginning at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time on July 31, 2012, to discuss the results and answer questions.
Conference call dial-in information is as follows:
- U.S. callers: (888) 803-8296
- International callers: (706) 634-1250
Individuals interested in listening to the live conference call via the Internet may do so by logging on to the Company's website, www.conceptus.com.
A telephone replay will be available from 6:30 p.m. Eastern time on July 31, 2012, through 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on August 3, 2012. Replay dial-in information is as follows:
- U.S. callers: (855) 859-2056
- International callers: (404) 537-3406
- Conference ID number (U.S. and international): 97249487
- The replay will also be available at www.conceptus.com
About the Essure® Procedure
The Essure procedure, FDA approved since 2002, is the first permanent birth control method that can be performed in the comfort of a physician's office in less than 10 minutes (average hysteroscopic time) without hormones, cutting, burning or the risks associated with general anesthesia or tubal ligation. Soft, flexible inserts are placed in a woman's fallopian tubes through the cervix without incisions. Over the next three months, the body forms a natural barrier around and through the inserts to prevent sperm from reaching the egg. Three months after the Essure procedure, a doctor is able to perform an Essure Confirmation Test to confirm that the inserts are properly placed and that the fallopian tubes are fully blocked, allowing the patient to rely upon Essure for permanent birth control.
The Essure procedure is 99.83% effective based on five years of follow up with zero pregnancies reported in clinical trials, making it the most effective form of permanent birth control on the market. Essure's 10-year commercial data tracks closely with its five-year clinical results, and Essure has been proven and trusted by physicians since 2002. The Essure procedure is covered in the U.S. by most public and private insurance plans and more than 625,000 women worldwide have undergone the procedure.
About Conceptus®, Inc.
Conceptus, Inc. is the leader in the development of innovative device-based solutions in permanent birth control. The Company manufactures and markets the Essure procedure, which is available in the United States, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, Central and South America and the Middle East.
Please visit www.essure.com for more information on the Essure procedure. Patients may call the Essure Information Center at 1-877-ESSURE-1 with questions or to find a physician in their area.
The Conceptus, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7961
© 2012 Conceptus, Inc.— All rights reserved.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines