Global Diversified Investment Grade Income Trust II - Net Asset Value as at June 30, 2012
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 16:41 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MONTREAL, July 5, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - Global Diversified Investment Grade Income Trust II ("Global DIGIT II") announces that the net asset value ("NAV") per unit as at June 30, 2012 was estimated to be $0.46.
The NAV on a particular date is equal to the aggregate value of the assets of Global DIGIT II, less the aggregate value of its liabilities. Substantially all of the assets of Global DIGIT II consist of cash and one credit default swap entered into with Deutsche Bank A.G. and the related collateral.
About Global DIGIT II
Global DIGIT II provides an economic interest in an equity tranche of a credit default swap agreement in respect of portfolios of residential mortgage-backed securities, commercial asset-backed and mortgage-backed securities, consumer asset-backed securities, structured exposures to mortgage-backed and asset-backed and corporate securities.
SOURCE GLOBAL DIVERSIFIED INVESTMENT GRADE INCOME TRUST II
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines