Transcept Pharmaceuticals to Present at the JMP Securities Healthcare Conference
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 16:50 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
POINT RICHMOND, Calif., July 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Transcept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSPT), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of proprietary products that address important therapeutic needs in the field of neuroscience, announced today that Transcept management is scheduled to present at the JMP Securities Healthcare Conference in New York on July 12, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. ET.
About Transcept Pharmaceuticals
Transcept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of proprietary products that address important therapeutic needs in the field of neuroscience. Intermezzo® (zolpidem tartrate) sublingual tablet C-IV is the first FDA approved Transcept product. Purdue Pharma holds commercialization and development rights for Intermezzo in the United States. Transcept is currently conducting a Phase 2 study of an investigational product, TO-2061, in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder. For further information about Transcept, please visit www.transcept.com. For information about Intermezzo, please visit www.IntermezzoRx.com.
Transcept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Sr. Director, Corporate Communications
SOURCE Transcept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines