Early Research Calls
Published on Friday, 06 July 2012 08:26 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 6th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
Aviva (NYSE: AV) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Societe Generale.
Avon Products (NYSE: AVP) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (NYSE: BBVA) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at HSBC Securities.
Barclays (NYSE: BCS) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein.
Enbridge Energy Partners (NYSE: EEP) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Enbridge Energy Management (NYSE: EEQ) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Informatica (NASDAQ: INFA) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank and Jefferies. Also, Informatica was downgraded to Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
Macerich (NYSE: MAC) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Perrigo (NASDAQ: PRGO) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Sally Beauty (NYSE: SBH) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Robert W. Baird. The firm lowered its target price to $27 from $33.
Theravance (NASDAQ: THRX) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Brean Murray.
Weight Watchers (NYSE: WTW) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
- Avon Is Close to Resistance
- Bulls taking Control of AstraZeneca?
- Trading Idea: Is Avon Breaking Out?
- Avon Appoints Pablo Munoz as Senior Vice President and President, North America
- AstraZeneca - Shares Seeking Direction
- BBVA Compass welcomes new San Antonio city president
- BBVA Compass sponsors Alabama Symphony Orchestra's 'Symphony in the Summer'
- Avon Is Moving Above Resistance
- Trading Idea: - Is Avon close to Resistance?
- Assessing Your Asthma is Key to Taking Control
Related Partner Headlines
- AstraZeneca PLC (AZN): Today's Featured Drugs Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Avon Appoints Patricia Perez-Ayala as CMO - Benzinga
- AstraZeneca, Nektar Opioid Constipation Drug May Have Failed Phase III Study - TheStreet.com
- Avon Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (AVP) - TheStreet.com
- FDA Places New Heart-Safety Hurdle In Path Of Opioid Constipation Drugs - TheStreet.com
- Avon Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (AVP) - TheStreet.com
- Avon Products Inc (AVP): Today's Featured Consumer Goods Laggard - TheStreet.com
- BBVA Q3 Net Profit Drops 82% - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Pareto Securities Downgrades AstraZeneca to Sell - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Swedbank Downgrades AstraZeneca to Reduce on Valuation - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,232.08 Trade time:10:38AM EDT Value change:▼62.42 (-0.41%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,640.43 Trade time:10:38AM EDT Value change:▼10.08 (-0.61%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,439.94 Trade time:10:38AM EDT Value change:▼19.48 (-0.56%)
In The Wires
Georgia Power's lakes and recreation facilities offer activities for all this summer
Iconix Acquires The Remaining 49% Interest In Ecko Unltd., and Marc Ecko Cut & Sew
Comcast Awards $66,000 In Scholarships To Virginia High School Seniors
Marret Resource Corp. announces appointments to the Board and certain amendments to its corporate governance policies
Total Communicator Solutions signs long term license agreement with Engage Mobility to create one of the first Augmented Reality mobile engagement platforms
Rainy River Resources Provides Project Update
GridSense™, an Acorn Energy Company, Provides The Industry's First 500kV High-Voltage Inspection Camera
Top Tech Analyst Updates Outlooks for QLogic, Intel, Dell, Towerstream and TowerJazz Semiconductor