Worst Performing Dow Component: Hewlett Packard
Published on Friday, 06 July 2012 12:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, July 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 12710.1, which represents -1.45% versus its previous trading session close, with only one component trading in positive territory.
Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $71.16 representing 0.11% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Wal-Mart, the biggest retailer in the world have defined support at $57.18 and resistance at $68.66.
McDonald's (NYSE:MCD) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $89.16 representing -0.16% from its previous close. McDonald's, the largest restaurant chain in the world has calculated support and resistance levels at $86.01 and $90.76 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Kraft (NYSE:KFT), which is trading at $39 representing -0.18% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) that is trading at $19.6 or -3.35% from the previous close. Shares of Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers have defined support at $19.12 and resistance at $22.75. Also among the worst performers we have Alcoa (NYSE:AA), which is trading at $8.64 representing -3.2% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for June delivery is also trading lower at $91.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $-0.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1349.59, which represents -1.32% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2925.51 that represents -1.7% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines