JCP&L Severe Summer Storm Outage Update
Published on Sunday, 08 July 2012 17:01 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
AKRON, Ohio, July 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Jersey Central Power & Light (JCP&L) crews continue working around-the-clock to restore power to approximately 4,000 who remain without power as a result of Saturday evening's storm.
The company expects to have the vast majority of the remaining customers without service restored by midnight Sunday. Some isolated, individual outages may last until Monday. Overall, more than 85,000 JCP&L customers lost power following the severe weather conditions.
Customers should call 1-888-LIGHTSS (1-888-544-4877) to report an outage.
For updated information on storm restoration, current outage maps, FirstEnergy's storm restoration process and tips for staying safe after a storm, go to www.firstenergycorp.com/outages.
SOURCE FirstEnergy Corp.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines