Published on Monday, 09 July 2012 07:55 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 9th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Archer Daniels Midland (NYSE: ADM) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital.
Boston Beer (NYSE: SAM) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at UBS.
Carlisle (NYSE: CSL) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Coach (NYSE: COH) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities.
Dollar Tree (NASDAQ: DLTR) was downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
Georgia Gulf (NYSE: GGC) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie.
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie.
MasterCard (NYSE: MA) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at UBS.
Pan American Silver (NASDAQ: PAAS) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
PETsMART (NASDAQ: PETM) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Needham.
Public Storage (NYSE: PSA) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Robert W. Baird. The firm set its target price at $148.
Smithfield Foods (NYSE: SFD) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital.
Thompson Creek Metals (NYSE: TC) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Tyson Foods (NYSE: TSN) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital.
Universal Stainless & Alloy (NASDAQ: USAP) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Visa (NYSE: V) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at UBS.
Westlake Chemical (NYSE: WLK) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie.
Weyerhaeuser (NYSE: WY) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
- NASDAQ 100's Update, In focus: DLTR, MU, EXPD, RIMM, FSLR
- Trading Idea: Entry Levels for Boston Beer
- Is Boston Beer Expecting Resistance Soon?
- Is Boston Beer Closing in to Resistance?
- Boston Beer Is Approaching its 50 Day Moving Average
- Approaching Support: Boston Beer
- Boston Beer Broke Support
- Trading Idea: Key levels for Boston Beer
- Will Boston Beer recover?
- Boston Beer Reports First Quarter 2013 Results
Related Partner Headlines
- Coach Inc. (COH): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Winner - TheStreet.com
- Archer-Daniels Midland Company Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (ADM) - TheStreet.com
- Morning Briefing: 10 Things You Should Know - TheStreet.com
- ADM Responds to GrainCorp - Benzinga
- Archer-Daniels Midland Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (ADM) - TheStreet.com
- Archer-Daniels Midland Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (ADM) - TheStreet.com
- Coach Inc. (COH): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Archer-Daniels Midland Company (ADM): Today's Featured Food & Beverage Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Coach Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (COH) - TheStreet.com
- Pessimism a Positive Sign for Stocks in 2013 - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,294.50 Trade time:4:08PM EDT Value change:▼12.67 (-0.08%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,650.52 Trade time:4:08PM EDT Value change:▼4.83 (-0.29%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.42 Trade time:4:08PM EDT Value change:▼3.88 (-0.11%)
In The Wires
Dunkin' Donuts Restaurants In Oklahoma City And Dallas Collect Guest Donations Supporting American Red Cross Disaster Relief Efforts
CVSL Outlines Structure For Supporting Direct Selling Acquisitions
Video Webcast Alert: Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais - CEMIG Announces Video Webcast about XVIII Annual Meeting Cemig
CBS Corporation Announces Quarterly Dividend
Dorel Industries Announces Election of Directors
Ascendant Solutions, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2013 Earnings, Earnings per Share and EBITDA
Georgia Power recognized for commitment to diversity by Hispanic Network Magazine
Morguard North American Residential REIT Completes Acquisition of six Multi-Unit Residential Assets in the U.S. for US$232 Million