Seeking Burger Lovers in the Clearwater-Area: Red Robin Restaurant Hiring Team Members to Join the Fun at New Red Robin
Published on Monday, 09 July 2012 11:14 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
The Gourmet Burger Expert is currently hiring more than 100 upbeat individuals who are seeking a fun and rewarding work environment
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., July 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- If the sizzle of burgers on the grill is music to your ears, and making people smile is one of your greatest talents, then you're just the type of person we want to talk with! Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (Red Robin), known as the Gourmet Burger Expert, is looking for energetic and friendly team members to join the new Countryside Mall Red Robin restaurant, which is opening in mid-August.
All interested burger-lovers must be at least 18-years-old to join the Red Robin Team, have a passion for burgers and great customer service, and share Red Robin's core values – Honor, Integrity, Continually Seeking Knowledge, and Having Fun. Red Robin serves up award-winning gourmet burgers in a variety of innovative recipes as well as appetizers, chicken sandwiches, entrees, salads, soups and wraps in a fun and family friendly casual dining atmosphere.
"We're looking for team members who are passionate about burgers and who can deliver superior service to our guests," said Devin Unseth, general manager of the Countryside Mall Red Robin® restaurant. "If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, come in to our new location to learn more."
"My teammates are like my extended family. We really care about each other and that makes working at Red Robin very rewarding," said Alicia, a Red Robin team member. If you'd like to join the Red Robin family in Clearwater, please go online to www.redrobin.jobs. You may also visit the restaurant to apply in person at 27001 US Highway 19 North #1130, which is in the Countryside Mall complex at US Highway 19 North and S.R. 580.
About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB)
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (www.redrobin.com), a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., is the gourmet burger expert, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries® in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature Mad Mixology® Beverages. There are more than 460 Red Robin® restaurants located across the United States and Canada, including corporate-owned locations and those operating under franchise agreements. Red Robin... YUMMM®! Connect with Red Robin on Facebook and Twitter.
SOURCE Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc.
- Seeking Burger Lovers in the Chicago Area: Red Robin Restaurant Hiring Team Members to Join the Fun at New Red Robin
- Red Robin Encourages Fans to Give or Get Burger Love this Hamburger Month with "Who's Your Burger Daddy?"
- Seeking Burger Lovers in the Olympia-Area: Red Robin Restaurant Hiring Team Members to Join the Fun at New Red Robin
- Red Robin Brings the Heat with the Return of 5 Alarm Burger®
- Red Robin Appoints Steph Steil Hoppe Vice President of Menu Innovation & Implementation
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is Two Weeks Away from Opening Its First Restaurant in Gainesville
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is Two Weeks Away from Opening Its Newest Restaurant in the Seattle Area
- Red Robin Offers Scorching Deal Now that Hell Has Frozen Over
- Smashed Smoke Burger Wins Over Judges' Taste Buds and a Spot on the Menu as Red Robin's "Best of the Bash" at the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival
- Red Robin Offers Guests a Chance in Hell to Enjoy Free Cup of Chili
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Miller Tabak Upgrades Red Robin Gourmet Burgers to Buy on Comps, Outlook - Benzinga
- Has A Bad Year Put Chipotle In Value Territory? (CMG, MCD, BWLD, YUM) - Investopedia
- UPDATE: Sterne Agee Downgrades Red Robin Gourmet Burgers from Buy to Neutral - Benzinga
- Benzinga's M&A Chatter for Friday June 22, 2012 - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Red Robin Gourmet Burgers to Hold on Fair Valuation - Benzinga
- From Earlier: Bank of America Merrill Lynch Lowers Red Robin PO - Benzinga
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Down 13% After Lower Than Expected Q1 Sales - Benzinga
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Rises on Q1 Earnings Results - Benzinga
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Terminates Coverage on Red Robin Gourmet Burgers - Benzinga
- Sterne Agee Reiterates Buy with $40 PT on Red Robin - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Is Priceline.com Coming Down?
Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Above Resistance: United Technologies
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Devon Energy Breaks Resistance
Micron Technology Is Near a Key Resistance Area
IMAX Is Moving Above Resistance
Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,387.58 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲52.30 (0.34%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,669.16 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲2.87 (0.17%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,502.12 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
UMC Establishes its Specialty Technology Center of Excellence in Singapore
ReneSola Obtains JET Certification for Japan Market
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Outer Banks
ADW Capital Partners, L.P. Seeks Strategic Sale of Company to Maximize Shareholder Value
Comstock Mining's Higher Production, Stronger Balance Sheet, Prompts Early Repayment Of Loan
Atmel Confirms Appointment of Steve Skaggs as Permanent Chief Financial Officer
Ford Increases North American Capacity by 200,000 Units and Reduces Summer Shutdown to Meet Surging Demand
First Installment of Lincoln 'Hello, Again' Program Earns Three Industry Awards