Cousins Properties Second Quarter Earnings Release And Conference Call Notice
Published on Monday, 09 July 2012 11:33 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
ATLANTA, July 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cousins Properties Incorporated (NYSE:CUZ) today announced that it will release second quarter earnings after the market closes on Tuesday, July 31, 2012. Cousins invites you to participate in its Second Quarter 2012 Conference Call Wednesday, August 1, 2012, at 11 a.m. (Eastern Time). The number to call for this teleconference is (212) 231-2911. A 14-day playback will begin at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, August 1, 2012. To access the playback, please dial (402) 977-9140 and enter the passcode 21598855. In addition, the replay can be accessed on the Company's website, www.cousinsproperties.com, through the "Q2 2012 Cousins Properties Incorporated Earnings Conference Call" link on the Investor Relations page.
Financial and statistical information for the teleconference and earnings presentation will be placed on the Company's website promptly after the earnings release. This information can be accessed through the "Quarterly Disclosures" and "Supplemental SEC Information" links on the Investor Relations page of the website, www.cousinsproperties.com.
Cousins Properties Incorporated is a leading diversified real estate company with extensive experience in development, acquisition, financing, management and leasing. Based in Atlanta, the Company actively invests in office and retail projects. Since its founding in 1958, Cousins has developed 20 million square feet of office space, 20 million square feet of retail space. The Company is a fully integrated equity real estate investment trust (REIT) and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CUZ. For more, please visit www.cousinsproperties.com.
SOURCE Cousins Properties Incorporated
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines