NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Lower: STX, QGEN, INFY
Published on Monday, 09 July 2012 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 9th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2604.98, which represents -0.28% versus its previous close. The index is experiencing an overall negative day with more than 70% of its components trading lower.
Seagate (NASDAQ:STX) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $25.6 representing 2.58% from its previous trading session. Shares of Seagate, the maker of hard drives and storage solutions have defined support at $22.59 and resistance at $25.33.
QIAGEN (NASDAQ:QGEN) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $16.94 representing 1.44% from its previous close. QIAGEN, the sample and assay technologies provider, has calculated support and resistance levels at $15.66 and $17.26 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Infosys Technologies (NASDAQ:INFY), which is trading at $44.1 representing 1.25% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD), which is trading at $58.68 or -3.85% from the prior close. Shares of Sears Holdings, the holding company that owns and operates the Sears and Kmart retail chains have defined support at $51.95 and resistance at $55.33. Also among the worst performers Akamai (NASDAQ:AKAM), which is trading at $30.13 representing -3.68% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12711.1, which represents -0.48% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1349.54 that represents -0.38% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines