Liberty Property Trust Hosts Second Quarter 2012 Results Conference Call
Published on Monday, 09 July 2012 16:33 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MALVERN, Pa., July 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Liberty Property Trust (NYSE: LRY) will host its second quarter results conference call on Tuesday, July 24, 2012, at 1:00 P.M., ET. The call can be accessed by dialing (888) 870-2815 and entering the passcode 98243676. The conference call will also be available live at www.libertyproperty.com in the "Investor Relations" section of the site. Liberty will issue a press release detailing results the same day before the market opens.
If you are unable to join the conference call, you may access the archived webcast, also in the Investor Relations section of the web site. In addition, a recording will be available telephonically until August 17, 2012 by dialing (855) 859-2056 and using the passcode 98243676.
Liberty Property Trust (NYSE: LRY) is a leader in commercial real estate, serving customers in the United States and United Kingdom, through the development, acquisition, ownership and management of superior office and industrial properties. Liberty's 77 million square foot portfolio consists of 650 properties providing office, distribution and light manufacturing facilities to 1,700 tenants.
SOURCE Liberty Property Trust
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines