Watsco @ Year Highs
Published on Tuesday, 10 July 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Watsco, Inc. (NYSE:WSO) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $78.09, traders are definitely monitoring Watsco's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Watsco, Inc. (NYSE:WSO) distributes air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration equipment, as well as related parts and supplies. The Company operates various locations in the United States, with primary markets in the Sunbelt.
Watsco is currently trading 0.39% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $69.97 and $78.09 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.14% from its previous trading close, which means that Watsco stock is outperforming the overall market.
- Tennis Channel's First TV Everywhere Application Enabled by Level 3
- Level 3 Honored as "Top Company of the Year in Telecom" by ColoradoBiz Magazine
- Growing Demand for High-Quality Global Broadcast Solutions in South Africa Leads to Level 3 Vyvx Expansion
- Critical Alerts For Lowes, Merck, Express Scripts, VMware, and Level 3 Communications Released By InvestorsObserver
- Level 3 to Present at Investor Conferences
- Lacoste Optimizes Customer Service Capabilities Across Brazil
- Praxair Colombia Selects Level 3 to Enhance Operational Efficiency and Security
- Hexcel Corporation Selects Level 3's Global Network Services to Support International Growth
- State of South Carolina Awards Web and Audio Conferencing Contract to Level 3
- Level 3 Announces Refinancing of $815 Million Term Loan
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines