H&R Block - Above Average Volume Detected
Published on Tuesday, 10 July 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE:HRB) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of H&R Block is already above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 0.43% lower.
H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE:HRB) provides tax services to the general public, accounting and consulting services, and consumer financial and personal productivity software. The company also provides a wide range of financial products.
H&R Block has already traded 1.167 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $15.00 and $16.31 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.14% from its previous trading close, which means that H&R Block stock is underperforming the overall market.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines