TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: KFT, UTX, WMT
Published on Tuesday, 10 July 2012 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, July 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 12748.2, which represents 0.09% versus its previous trading session close, with 18 of its components trading in positive territory.
Kraft (NYSE:KFT) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $39.58 representing 1.41% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Kraft, the maker of Velveeta cheese and Oreo cookies have defined support at $31.88 and resistance at $39.32.
United Technologies (NYSE:UTX) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $74.95 representing 0.83% from its previous close. United Technologies, the maker of Otis elevators and Carrier air conditioning systems has calculated support and resistance levels at $71.86 and $76.13 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT), which is trading at $72.26 representing 0.7% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Alcoa (NYSE:AA) that is trading at $8.54 or -2.52% from the previous close. Shares of Alcoa, the aluminum producer have defined support at $8.28 and resistance at $9.06. Also among the worst performers we have Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), which is trading at $25.68 representing -1.87% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for June delivery is also trading higher at $91.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $-0.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1350.19, which represents -0.17% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2920.77 that represents -0.38% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines