NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Lower Top Performers: NIHD, URBN, WFM
Published on Tuesday, 10 July 2012 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2598.77, which represents -0.44% versus its previous close. The index is experiencing an overall negative day with more than 70% of its components trading lower.
NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $9.45 representing 3% from its previous trading session. Shares of NII Holdings, the Latin America wireless communications provider have defined support at $9.95 and resistance at $10.70.
Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ:URBN) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $28.1 representing 2.11% from its previous close. Urban Outfitters, the owner and operator of Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie retail chains, has calculated support and resistance levels at $26.04 and $28.15 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Whole Foods (NASDAQ:WFM), which is trading at $95.21 representing 1.16% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU), which is trading at $6.19 or -4.7% from the prior close. Shares of Micron Technology, the dynamic random access memory chips maker have defined support at $5.52 and resistance at $6.93. Also among the worst performers Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), which is trading at $7.32 representing -4.56% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12736.9, which represents 0.01% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1349.22 that represents -0.24% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines