Eaton Vance Declares Quarterly Dividend
Published on Tuesday, 10 July 2012 15:25 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
BOSTON, July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV) today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share on its common stock. The dividend is payable August 10, 2012 to shareholders of record on July 31, 2012.
Eaton Vance Corp. is one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating from 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $192.3 billion in assets as of June 30, 2012, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment strategies and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of exemplary service, timely innovation and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information, visit www.eatonvance.com.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Corp.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines