New Analyst Coverage
Published on Wednesday, 11 July 2012 08:30 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 11th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) was initiated with a Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $740 at UBS.
Baidu.com (NASDAQ: BIDU) was initiated with Overweight and a target price of $154 at HSBC Securities.
Comerica (NYSE: CMA) was initiated with a Neutral at Guggenheim.
EMC (NYSE: EMC) was initiated with a Buy at UBS.
International Business Machines (NYSE: IBM) was initiated with a Neutral at UBS.
Rex Energy (NASDAQ: REXX) was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
SINA (NASDAQ: SINA) was initiated with Overweight and a target price of $62 at HSBC Securities.
ViroPharma (NASDAQ: VPHM) was initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Youku.com (NYSE: YOKU) was initiated with a Neutral and a target price of $22 at HSBC Securities.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines