New Analyst Coverage
Published on Wednesday, 11 July 2012 08:30 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 11th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) was initiated with a Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $740 at UBS.
Baidu.com (NASDAQ: BIDU) was initiated with Overweight and a target price of $154 at HSBC Securities.
Comerica (NYSE: CMA) was initiated with a Neutral at Guggenheim.
EMC (NYSE: EMC) was initiated with a Buy at UBS.
International Business Machines (NYSE: IBM) was initiated with a Neutral at UBS.
Rex Energy (NASDAQ: REXX) was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
SINA (NASDAQ: SINA) was initiated with Overweight and a target price of $62 at HSBC Securities.
ViroPharma (NASDAQ: VPHM) was initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Youku.com (NYSE: YOKU) was initiated with a Neutral and a target price of $22 at HSBC Securities.
- Apple Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Flat: FSLR, CTRP, BIDU
- Trading Idea: Entry Levels for Apple
- Is Apple Waiting for a Break Out?
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Flat Top Performers: NFLX, NIHD, SIRI
- Trading Idea - Baidu A Doji Close
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Flat Top Performers: APOL, ERTS, BIIB
- Apple Is Close to Resistance
- Baidu Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
- RSA Offers Blueprint to Help Secure the Borderless Enterprise
Related Partner Headlines
- Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
- Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
- New Service Promises Best Online Shopping Prices - TheStreet.com
- What You Can Get on Thursday's Black Friday - TheStreet.com
- Good Follow-Through - TheStreet.com
- iPhone 5S for Next Year: Rumor - TheStreet.com
- Why Apple's Stock Is an Undeniable 'Buy' Right Now - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Nomura Maintains Amazon at Buy; "Subscribe & Save" Outlook Promising - Benzinga
- Cisco, HP, Apple: Tech Premarket - TheStreet.com
- Lowe's Sales Beat Expectations: Hot Trends - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Is Priceline.com Coming Down?
Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Above Resistance: United Technologies
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Devon Energy Breaks Resistance
Micron Technology Is Near a Key Resistance Area
IMAX Is Moving Above Resistance
Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,353.43 Trade time:10:18AM EDT Value change:▲18.15 (0.12%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,665.33 Trade time:10:18AM EDT Value change:▼0.96 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,490.10 Trade time:10:18AM EDT Value change:▼6.33 (-0.18%)
In The Wires
Safety 1st Launches National Car Seat Safety Campaign With The World's Largest Car Seat Check At 500 Festival Community Day
Con-way Freight Announces Major Expansion in Fond du Lac
Royal Dutch Shell plc: Result of Annual General Meeting
Dollarama to Hold Annual Meeting of Shareholders and to Report First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results
Southern Company recognized as a top employer for military
AT&T Honored with Frost & Sullivan 2013 Video Company of the Year Award
National Credit Default Rates Fell in April 2013 According to the S&P/Experian Consumer Credit Default Indices
Procter & Gamble's Patent Infringement Lawsuit Refuted By CAO Group