TradersHuddle Scanner - High Volume For Interactive Brokers
Published on Wednesday, 11 July 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBKR) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Interactive Brokers is already above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 3.79% lower.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBKR) is an automated global electronic market maker and broker specializing in routing orders and executing and processing trades in securities, futures, and foreign exchange instruments.
Interactive Brokers has already traded 1.398 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $14.04 and $17.24 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.09% from its previous trading close, which means that Interactive Brokers stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines