Hub Group Lower With High Volume
Published on Wednesday, 11 July 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Hub Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HUBG) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Hub Group points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 2.03% lower.
Hub Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HUBG) is a full-service transportation provider, offering intermodal, truck brokerage, and logistics services. The company contracts with railroads to provide transportation for the long-haul portion of the shipment, and with local trucking companies for pickup and delivery. Its truck brokerage operations provide customers with specialized programs, including the Dedicated Trucking program. The company offers various transportation management services and technology solutions, including shipment optimization, load consolidation, mode selection and carrier management.
Hub Group has already traded 0.817 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $34.09 and $36.55 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.09% from its previous trading close, which means that Hub Group stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines