Hertz Lower With High Volume
Published on Wednesday, 11 July 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:HTZ) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Hertz points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 3.53% lower.
Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:HTZ) operates car and equipment rental centers throughout the United States and around the world
Hertz has already traded 0.861 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $11.90 and $13.70 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.09% from its previous trading close, which means that Hertz stock is underperforming the overall market.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines