TradersHuddle Scanner - High Volume For Itron
Published on Wednesday, 11 July 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Itron, Inc. (NASDAQ:ITRI) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Itron is already above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 3.39% lower.
Itron, Inc. (NASDAQ:ITRI) provides solutions for collecting, communicating, and analyzing electric, gas, and water usage data. The Company sells its products to the utility industry. Itron designs, manufactures, markets, sells, installs, and services hardware, software, and integrated systems for handheld computer-based electronic meter reading and automatic meter reading systems.
Itron has already traded 1.205 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $37.41 and $44.00 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.09% from its previous trading close, which means that Itron stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines