Top Performing Dow Component: Hewlett Packard
Published on Wednesday, 11 July 2012 12:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, July 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 12619, which represents -0.27% versus its previous trading session close, with 12 of its components trading positively.
Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $19.49 representing 1.99% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers have defined support at $19.12 and resistance at $20.43.
JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $34.63 representing 1.11% from its previous close. JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender has calculated support and resistance levels at $33.54 and $36.82 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Chevron (NYSE:CVX), which is trading at $104.86 representing 0.94% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include DuPont (NYSE:DD) that is trading at $46.2 or -3.04% from the previous close. Shares of DuPont, the life sciences company have defined support at $48.50 and resistance at $51.47. Also among the worst performers we have Boeing (NYSE:BA), which is trading at $71.95 representing -1.73% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for June delivery is also trading lower at $91.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $-0.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1341.92, which represents 0.03% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2887.31 that represents -0.52% from previous session.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines