UPDATE: Catamaran Corporation [CTRX] to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell
Published on Wednesday, 11 July 2012 12:45 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
ADVISORY, July 11, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Catamaran Corporation [CTRX], formerly SXC Health Solutions Corp. [SXCI], a leading provider of pharmacy benefit management ("PBM") services and healthcare information technology solutions to the healthcare benefit management industry, will visit the NASDAQ MarketSite in Times Square in celebration of the successful closing of its merger with Catalyst Health Solutions and its new name and ticker symbol.
In honor of the occasion, Mark Thierer, CEO will ring the Opening Bell.
NASDAQ MarketSite – 4 Times Square – 43rd & Broadway – Broadcast Studio
Thursday, July 12, 2012 – 9:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. ET
Fiber Line (Encompass Waterfront): 4463
Gal 3C/06C 95.05 degrees West
18 mhz Lower
DL 3811 Vertical
Facebook and Twitter:
For multimedia features such as exclusive content, photo postings, status updates and video of bell ceremonies, please visit our Facebook page at:
For news tweets, please visit our Twitter page at:
A live webcast of the NASDAQ Opening Bell will be available at:
To obtain a hi-resolution photograph of the Market Open, please go to http://www.nasdaq.com/reference/marketsite_events.stm and click on the market open of your choice.
About Catamaran [CTRX]:
Catamaran, the industry's fastest-growing pharmacy benefits manager, helps organizations and the communities they serve take control of prescription drug costs. Managing more than 200 million prescriptions each year on behalf of 25 million members, our flexible, holistic solutions improve patient care and empower individuals to take charge of their health. Processing one in every five prescription claims in the U.S., Catamaran's skill and scale deliver compelling financial results and sustainable improvement in the overall health of members. Catamaran is headquartered in Lisle, Ill. with multiple locations in the U.S. and Canada. For more information, please visit www.catamaranRx.com.
About NASDAQ OMX:
The inventor of the electronic exchange, The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc., fuels economies and provides transformative technologies for the entire lifecycle of a trade - from risk management to trade to surveillance to clearing. In the U.S. and Europe, we own and operate 24 markets, 3 clearinghouses and 5 central securities depositories supporting equities, options, fixed income, derivatives, commodities, futures and structured products. Able to process more than 1 million messages per second at sub-40 microsecond speeds with 99.999% uptime, our technology drives more than 70 marketplaces in 50 developed and emerging countries into the future, powering 1 in 10 of the world's securities transactions. Our award-winning data products and worldwide indexes are the benchmarks in the financial industry. Home to approximately 3,400 listed companies worth $6.2 trillion in market cap whose innovations shape our world, we give the ideas of tomorrow access to capital today. Welcome to where the world takes a big leap forward, daily. Welcome to the NASDAQ OMX Century. To learn more, visit www.nasdaqomx.com. Follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/NASDAQ) and Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/nasdaqomx). (Symbol: NDAQ and member of S&P 500)
- Bulls taking Control of NASDAQ?
- Neutral Short Term Pattern on NASDAQ
- NASDAQ: Waiting for Direction
- Is NASDAQ Trade Over?
- NASDAQ Short term Bullish Reversal
- NASDAQ Bearish Signs
- Brazil's Market Surveillance Project Goes Live Across All Markets at BM&FBOVESPA
- National Geographic Channel's Brain Games to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell
- NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions Selected to Provide the Scottish Public Sector With a Collaborative Media Services Framework
- New York Cares to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell
Related Partner Headlines
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Computer Software & Services Industry Lower - TheStreet.com
- Goldman Sachs Reiterates Buy Rating, $60 PT on Catamaran Corp. - Benzinga
- Catamaran Corp (CTRX): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Winner - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Catamaran to Overweight on Improved Fundamental Outlook - Benzinga
- Catamaran Corp (CTRX): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Sandy Forces Closure of Stock Markets Through Tuesday - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: NASDAQ Stock Market to be Closed on Tuesday - Benzinga
- Stock Markets Closed as Superstorm Looms - TheStreet.com
- Top 4 Mid-Cap Stocks In The Diversified Investments Industry With The Highest Cash - Benzinga
- The NASDAQ Stock Market to be Closed on Monday October 29 - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,307.17 Trade time:4:44PM EDT Value change:▼80.41 (-0.52%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,655.35 Trade time:4:43PM EDT Value change:▼13.81 (-0.83%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,463.30 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Remember the True Meaning of Memorial Day: To Honor and Remember Our Fallen Heroes and the Families They Left Behind!
New Harman Kardon® Audio/Video Receivers Accomplish Flawless Versatility and Performance
Manpower U.S. Announces New Multi-Channel Delivery Model to Anticipate Client Needs
Volcano Announces Preliminary Results from the ADVISE II Study and Inclusion in the SYNTAX2 Trial During Hot Line Late Breaking Clinical Trial Sessions at EuroPCR 2013
Dairy Crest CEO Interviewed on Full-Year Results
italydesign.com Awarded A+ Rating from Better Business Bureau for Exemplary Customer Service
Big Data, Analytics, Web Applications, Personal Data and Therapists?
UWDress.com is Launching a Promotion of Bridesmaid Dresses