NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Lower: NFLX, RIMM, FFIV
Published on Wednesday, 11 July 2012 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2564.92, which represents -0.8% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the session with slightly less than 50% of its components trading higher.
Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $84.22 representing 4.97% from its previous trading session. Shares of Netflix, the online video rental company have defined support at $65.60 and resistance at $85.40.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $7.56 representing 3.7% from its previous close. Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker , has calculated support and resistance levels at $7.14 and $8.32 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV), which is trading at $93.57 representing 2.42% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD), which is trading at $8.97 or -3.26% from the prior close. Shares of NII Holdings, the Latin America wireless communications provider have defined support at $9.09 and resistance at $10.70. Also among the worst performers Apollo (NASDAQ:APOL), which is trading at $32.88 representing -3.05% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12610.2, which represents -0.34% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1341.29 that represents -0.01% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines