Ford eNews - July 11, 2012
Published on Wednesday, 11 July 2012 15:35 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
DEARBORN, Mich., July 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
More details revealed for 'Random Acts of Fusion'
The latest element in Ford's transmedia marketing program for Fusion is the debut of a new story twist announcing the involvement of celebrity personalities Joel McHale and Kate Micucci, who join Ryan Seacrest to deliver an entertaining and interactive experience for consumers. Through the innovative "Random Acts of Fusion," consumers can take part in once-in-a-lifetime experiences with the Fusion before the car even arrives in dealer showrooms. more...
Ecurie Ford France races GT40 at 2012 Le Mans Classic
Ford partnered again with the Le Mans Classic this past weekend as the event celebrated "Americans in Le Mans." Jim Farley, Ford Motor Company group vice president for global Marketing, Sales and Service, was one of a team of three drivers who piloted the GT40 around the legendary racetrack. more…
Ford provides $50,000 to help western wildfire and other disaster victims
Ford Motor Company Fund is donating $50,000 to the American Red Cross and its chapters to assist with disaster relief in the wake of severe weather. In Colorado, the funds will be used by Red Cross chapters in Denver and Colorado Springs to assist with relief efforts associated with the wildfires. Matching employee donations will increase total contributions. more...
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F), a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 166,000 employees and about 65 plants worldwide, the company's automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford and its products worldwide, please visit http://corporate.ford.com.
SOURCE Ford Motor Company
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines