Jefferies - Best Performing Broker
Published on Wednesday, 11 July 2012 17:07 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, July 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded lower with the S&P 500 losing 0%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers , with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $0, which represents 0% versus previous day close. The index , it had 10 out of 10 components trading higher.
Jefferies (NYSE:JEF) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $12.62 representing 1.69% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Jefferies, the independent full service global securities services and investment banking firm, have defined support at $12.08 and resistance at $13.34.
E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $7.65 representing 1.59% from its previous close. E*TRADE, the online brokerage and financial services provider for individual retail investors has calculated support and resistance levels at $7.39 and $8.20 respectively. The other top performer was Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR), which closed the trading session at $14.27 representing 1.17% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include Ameriprise (NYSE:AMP) that closed the trading session at $50.25 or 0.04% from the previous close. Shares of Ameriprise, the financial planning firm have defined support at $48.78 and resistance at $52.60. Also among the worst performers was Raymond James (NYSE:RJF), which closed the trading session at $33.28 representing 0.15% from the previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines