Microsoft Awards Top-Performing Partners at Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference
Published on Wednesday, 11 July 2012 21:08 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
Exemplary contributions and innovative solutions from Microsoft Dynamics partner community recognized.
TORONTO, July 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --At the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) 2012 in Toronto today, Microsoft Corp. honored the strongest-performing Microsoft Dynamics partners for demonstrating significant customer impact by developing and delivering innovation solutions that help customers drive their businesses forward.
"This is the time of year when we get together to recognize and celebrate the achievements of the top Microsoft Dynamics partners and support services," said Doug Kennedy, vice president, Microsoft Dynamics Partners and Support Services. "As a partner-centric business, the success of Microsoft Dynamics is directly dependent upon the expertise, commitment and performance of our partners. The quality and depth of our channel is envied in the marketplace; therefore, the annual Microsoft Dynamics award winners are clearly an elite set of partners — the best of the best. On behalf of Microsoft, I thank our award winners and congratulate them for their achievements this past year and for their dedication and support of Microsoft Dynamics applications."
At WPC 2012, 10 Microsoft Dynamics partners were recognized with the Microsoft WPC 2012 Awards. More than 294 partners worldwide submitted nominations for their solutions, and award winners and finalists were selected from this group based on their innovative use of Microsoft Dynamics to deliver strategic and valuable solutions that meet diverse customer needs. The Microsoft WPC 2012 award recipients are as follows:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year: PowerObjects
- Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Business Excellence: Zero2Ten Inc.
- Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Solution Excellence: ClickDimensions
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP Partner of the Year: INFORMA Software Consulting GmbH
- Microsoft Dynamics Manufacturing Partner of the Year: Edgewater Fullscope Inc.
- Microsoft Dynamics Distribution Partner of the Year: Blue Horseshoe
- Microsoft Dynamics Retail Partner of the Year: Ignify Inc.
- Microsoft Dynamics Professional Services Partner of the Year: Systems Advisors Group
- Microsoft Dynamics Financial Services Partner of the Year: Traviata
- Microsoft Dynamics Public Sector Partner of the Year: Rock Solid Technologies Inc.
Out of thousands of partners, Microsoft also honored 13 resellers with the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Regional Reseller of the Year award, and nine independent software vendors (ISVs) were awarded the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Regional ISV of the Year award. In addition, select top performers were honored from the Microsoft Dynamics channel, including Tribridge Holdings, LLC, named the Microsoft Dynamics Outstanding Reseller of the Year, and AXtension bv, named the Microsoft Dynamics Outstanding ISV of the Year. Several key criteria were considered when selecting Microsoft Dynamics Certified Partners for this special recognition, including outstanding sales performance, thorough technological expertise on Microsoft Dynamics products and services, a consistently high level of customer satisfaction, and feedback from Microsoft team members. The performance-based Microsoft Dynamics Regional Partner of the Year award recipients are as follows:
- Microsoft Dynamics Outstanding Reseller of the Year: Tribridge Holdings, LLC
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for Asia Pacific: eSavvy Pty Ltd.
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for Canada: BDO Canada LLP
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for Central and Eastern Europe: Korus Consulting
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for China: ACT Solutions Limited
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for France: Logica France
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for Germany: Raber+ Marcker GmbH
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for India: Godrej Infotech Limited
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for Japan: Accenture Japan
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for Latin America: C-Metrix Business Solutions
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for Middle East and Africa: Columbus (Middle East)
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for United Kingdom: eBECS Ltd.
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for United States: mcaConnect, LLC
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for Western Europe: Qurius Spain S.A
- Microsoft Dynamics Outstanding ISV of the Year: AXtension bv
- Microsoft Dynamics ISV of the Year for Asia Pacific: Flintfox International Ltd.
- Microsoft Dynamics ISV of the Year for Canada: Diamond Software Inc.
- Microsoft Dynamics ISV of the Year for Central and Eastern Europe: Elva Baltic
- Microsoft Dynamics ISV of the Year for France: Prodware
- Microsoft Dynamics ISV of the Year for Germany: INFOMA Software Consulting GmbH
- Microsoft Dynamics ISV of the Year for Middle East and Africa: VeriPark
- Microsoft Dynamics ISV of the Year for United Kingdom: Anglia Business Solutions Ltd.
- Microsoft Dynamics ISV of the Year for United States: TDCI Inc.
- Microsoft Dynamics ISV of the Year for Western Europe: Ferranti Computer Systems
During the recognition ceremony, a select group of Microsoft Dynamics partners were named to the Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle and the Microsoft Dynamics President's Club. The Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle represents an elite group of the most strategic Microsoft Dynamics partners from around the globe, with sales achievements that rank them in the highest echelon of the Microsoft Dynamics global network of partners. These partners are recognized for their exceptional overall company performance in delivering valuable solutions to Microsoft Dynamics customers. Microsoft Dynamics President's Club honors high-performing Microsoft Dynamics partners with a commitment to customers reflected in their business success and growth.
A list of the Microsoft WPC 2012 and Regional Partner award winners and finalists can be found online at http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/presskits/partnernetwork/docs/DynamicsPartnerAwards.pdf.
A list of the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle award winners can be found online at http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/presskits/partnernetwork/docs/DynamicsInnerCircle.pdf.
A list of the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics President's Club award winners can be found online at http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/presskits/partnernetwork/docs/DynamicsPresidentsClub.pdf.
About Microsoft's Worldwide Partner Conference
Microsoft's Worldwide Partner Conference provides Microsoft's partner community with access to key marketing and business strategies, leadership, and information regarding specific customer solutions designed to help partners succeed in the marketplace. Along with informative learning opportunities covering sales, marketing, services and technology, the Worldwide Partner Conference is an ideal setting for partners to garner valuable knowledge from their peers and from Microsoft. More information can be found at http://www.digitalwpc.com and on the Partner Network.
About Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics solutions empower your people to be more productive and your systems to last longer and scale as your business grows, while enabling you to derive the insights necessary to respond quickly in an ever-changing world of business.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq "MSFT") is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
SOURCE Microsoft Corp.
- Microsoft and Best Buy announce the Windows Store only at Best Buy
- Microsoft Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Small and midsize companies in the cloud reap security, privacy and reliability benefits
- Xbox One brings the future of gaming to life
- Xbox One ignites a new era of games and entertainment this November
- Microsoft invites everyone to join the fun with a brand-new Xbox 360
- Bangalore's Nanobi Analytics Wins Microsoft BizSpark India Startup Challenge 2013
- Microsoft, Financial Services and Others Join Forces to Combat Massive Cybercrime Ring
- Startups Bangalore-bound for the Microsoft BizSpark Challenge National Finals
- Microsoft demonstrates Windows as a platform for small tablets, touch and mobility at Computex 2013
Related Partner Headlines
- Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
- Bull Vs. Bear - Microsoft On The Rise (MSFT, GOOG, EBAY, BRK-B) - Investopedia
- Bull Vs. Bear - Microsoft Stinks (MSFT, NOK, AAPL, GOOG) - Investopedia
- Steven Sinofsky Denies Windows 8 and WP8 Merger Rumor - Benzinga
- Dow Today: Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Lower - TheStreet.com
- Why's Microsoft's Windows Boss Leaving? A Bad Job Review? - TheStreet.com
- A Strange Shakeup at Microsoft - TheStreet.com
- Mid-Morning Market Update: Markets Mixed; Microsoft Falls; Home Depot Sees a Boost - Benzinga
- Sinofsky Leaving Microsoft Not Negative Sign for Windows 8 - Raymond James - Benzinga
- Sinofsky Departure May Suggest Win 8 Not Meeting Internal Expectations - MKM - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,179.85 Trade time:4:33PM EDT Value change:▲109.67 (0.73%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,639.04 Trade time:4:33PM EDT Value change:▲12.31 (0.76%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,452.13 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Boston Scientific Vercise™ DBS System demonstrates Improvement In Motor Function For Patients With Parkinson's Disease
Neusoft Named Again to PwC's Global 100 Software Leaders
BNK Petroleum Inc. announces Annual General Meeting date and operations update
Softwarefit.com Now Offering CRM Software Reviews and Comparisons
New AMX Enova Fiber Solution Breaks New Barriers
eMazzanti Launches Microsoft Office 365 Test Drive for New York and New Jersey Area Businesses
Foundation Financial Group Wins Atlanta Pacesetter Award
AC Blower Motor Replacement Parts Now Marked Down for Consumers at AutoProsUSA.com