Ultra Clean to Announce Second Quarter 2012 Results
Published on Wednesday, 11 July 2012 21:33 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
HAYWARD, Calif., July 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: UCTT), a leading developer and supplier of critical subsystems for the semiconductor capital equipment, flat panel, medical, energy and research industries will release financial results for its second quarter 2012 on Monday, July 23, 2012 after markets close.
The Company will host a conference call to discuss second quarter 2012 results and management's outlook at 1:45 pm PDT on Monday, July 23, 2012. The call-in number is (866) 297-2991 (domestic) and (706) 679-7569 (international). A replay of the conference will be available for fourteen days following the call at (855) 859-2056 (domestic) and (404) 537-3406 (international). The confirmation number for live broadcast and replay is 98323838 (all callers).
About Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc.
Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc. is a leading developer and supplier of critical subsystems for the semiconductor capital equipment, flat panel, medical, energy and research industries. Ultra Clean offers its customers an integrated outsourced solution for gas delivery systems and other subassemblies, improved design-to-delivery cycle times, component neutral design and manufacturing and component testing capabilities. Ultra Clean's customers are primarily original equipment manufacturers for the semiconductor capital equipment, flat panel, medical, energy and research industries. Ultra Clean is headquartered in Hayward, California. Additional information is available at www.uct.com.
Ultra Clean will also webcast the conference call live on our website at www.uct.com under Investor Relations.
SOURCE Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines