Enterprise Products Partners Short term Bullish Reversal
Published on Thursday, 12 July 2012 04:06 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 12th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (NYSE:EPD) ended the trading session higher by $0.69 or 1.34% from its previous close. Enterprise Products Partners' price action formed what is considered to be a bullish engulfing candle that could very well signal a continuation of trend or reversal of the ongoing weakness.
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (NYSE:EPD) provides processing and transportation services to producers and consumers of natural gas liquids. The Company processes products that are ultimately used as feedstocks in petrochemical manufacturing, in the production of gasoline, and as fuel for residential and commercial heating.
Enterprise Products Partners' recent stock range was formed by a trough where calculated support was defined at $45.67 and by a peak that established the resistance level at $51.96. This range could be used by traders managing their positions.
Traders wanting to establish a position in Enterprise Products Partners or traders that are already holding the stock can use the bullish engulfing pattern to their advantage. The pattern provides a defined risk, as it shows where the bears were able to push the stock down, before the bulls step in with a bid.
The bullish engulfing pattern is a leading indicator that provides an alert to the bulls that the trend will continue or that there is an immediate reversal to the short-term weakness seen on the stock. Below an Engulfing Bullish Candle Illustration:
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Reiterates Outperform Rating, Raises PT on Enterprise Products Partners - Benzinga
- Enterprise Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (EPD) - TheStreet.com
- Enterprise Stock Hits New 52-Week High (EPD) - TheStreet.com
- Enterprise Products Partners Announces 8M Public Unit Offering - Benzinga
- Enterprise Products Partners LP (EPD): Today's Featured Energy Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Piping In Solid Performance - TheStreet.com
- Enterprise Products Partners LP (EPD): Today's Featured Basic Materials Winner - TheStreet.com
- Enterprise Products Partners LP (EPD): Today's Featured Basic Materials Laggard - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform Rating, Raises PT on Enterprise Products Partners - Benzinga
- How to Play the Pipeline Component Shortage - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,343.27 Trade time:3:29PM EDT Value change:▼11.13 (-0.07%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.05 Trade time:3:29PM EDT Value change:▼0.42 (-0.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.78 Trade time:3:29PM EDT Value change:▼0.19 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
California Utilities Offer Tips To Keep Pets And Employees Safe For National Dog Bite Prevention Week
Cantel Medical To Present At The Deutsche Bank 38th Annual Health Care Conference
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Acquires Garza Long Group
MiMedx Secures a $3.0 Million Revolving Line of Credit with Bank of America
Norfolk Southern Chief Information Officer to address Wolfe Research 6th Annual Global Transportation Conference
Calling All Grill Masters: Is It Done Yet?
Navistar Hires Bill Kozek As President Of Its North America Truck And Parts Business
United Airlines Welcomes Back Boeing 787 Dreamliner