TradersHuddle Scanner - High Volume For NCR
Published on Thursday, 12 July 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 12th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of NCR Corporation (NYSE:NCR) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of NCR is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 2.66% higher.
NCR Corporation (NYSE:NCR) manufactures financial transaction machines and other products. The Company manufactures automated teller machines (ATM), self-checkout and self-service kiosks, point-of-sale workstations and scanners; manufactures printer consumable products; and manages networks and servers for ATMs and kiosks.
NCR has already traded 1.757 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $22.04 and $23.37 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.94% from its previous trading close, which means that NCR stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines