Mid Day Update - Broker Dealer Stocks Outperfoming: NMR, MS, IBKR
Published on Thursday, 12 July 2012 11:55 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 12th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.94%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are , with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 0, which represents 0% from its previous close. 2 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
Nomura (NYSE:NMR) is the index current top performer, trading at $3.42 representing 0.89%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan, have defined support at $3.38 and resistance at $3.76.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) is also among the top performers, trading at $13.81 representing 0.73% from its previous close. Morgan Stanley, the operator of a global securities business has calculated support and resistance levels at $13.58 and $15.21 respectively. The other top performer is Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR), which is trading at $14.13 representing -0.98% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Jefferies (NYSE:JEF) that is trading at $12.26 or -2.85% from the previous close. Shares of Jefferies, the independent full service global securities services and investment banking firm have defined support at $12.37 and resistance at $13.34. Also among the worst performers is E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC), which is trading at $7.48 representing -2.22% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines