CoroWare Effects Reverse Split of Its Common Stock
Published on Thursday, 12 July 2012 12:11 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
KIRKLAND, Wash., July 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CoroWare, Inc. (OTCBB: COWID) announced today that, on July 6, 2012, it filed a Certificate of Amendment to its Articles of Incorporation (the "Amendment") with the Delaware Secretary of State.
The Amendment effected a 1-for-200 reverse split of its common stock.
The reverse split was announced to the marketplace by FINRA on July 11, 2012, and is effective in the marketplace on July 12, 2012.
The new symbol for CoroWare's common stock on that date is "COWID." The final "D" will be appended as the 5th character of the symbol for 20 business days including the effective date.
Headquartered in Kirkland, Washington, CoroWare is a solutions integrator with expertise in affordable and open mobile robotics; business class video conferencing; and operational business intelligence. Since 2004, CoroWare has delivered mobile robotics consulting services, solutions, and products to customers worldwide in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
CoroWare is recognized as an innovative mobile robotics solutions integrator in the research community because of its expertise in Robotic Operating System (ROS), robotics simulation, and application development. CoroWare's CoroBot product line has been shipped to over 80 corporate and academic researchers in over 20 countries worldwide.
In 2012, CoroWare was listed in the RBR50 list of robotics companies to watch by Robotics Business Review. http://www.roboticsbusinessreview.com/site/more_about_the_rbr50
For more information on CoroWare and its products and services, please visit www.coroware.com.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. This press release is written using forward-looking statements pursuant to the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: http://www.sec.gov/about/laws/sea34.pdf (Sec.21E p. 223).
Investor Relations Contact:
(800) 641-2676, option 3
SOURCE CoroWare, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines