Activision Blizzard To Release Second Quarter 2012 Results On August 2, 2012
Published on Thursday, 12 July 2012 16:11 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
SANTA MONICA, Calif., July 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Activision Blizzard, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) intends to release its second quarter 2012 results after the close of the market on Thursday, August 2, 2012. In conjunction with this release, Activision Blizzard will host a conference call that will be broadcast over the Internet.
Thursday, August 2, 2012
1:30 pm Pacific Time (4:30 pm Eastern Time)
To listen to the call, please log onto:
U.S. and Canada: 888-282-4591
Anyone planning to dial in to the call should RSVP to Pam Beaver at:
A presentation corresponding with the conference call will be available in Adobe Acrobat format at http://investor.activision.com/events.cfm. A replay of the call will also be available approximately three hours after the call's conclusion and archived for one year in the Investor Relations section at www.activisionblizzard.com.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Blizzard, Inc. is a worldwide online, PC, console, handheld and mobile game publisher with leading positions across the major categories of the rapidly growing interactive entertainment software industry.
Activision Blizzard maintains operations in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Spain, the Netherlands, Australia, South Korea and China. More information about Activision Blizzard and its products can be found on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com.
SOURCE Activision Blizzard, Inc.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines