New Analyst Coverage
Published on Friday, 13 July 2012 08:16 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 13th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Albemarle (NYSE: ALB) was initiated with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Corcept Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CORT) was initiated with Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
Fabrinet (NYSE: FN) was initiated with a Hold at Needham.
Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR) was initiated with a Hold at Needham.
Gen Growth Properties (NYSE: GGP) was initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Google (NASDAQ: GOOG) was initiated with a Neutral at Wedbush.
HeartWare (NASDAQ: HTWR) was initiated with a Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
JDS Uniphase (NASDAQ: JDSU) was initiated with a Hold at Needham.
Macerich (NYSE: MAC) was initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
NetSuite (NYSE: N) was initiated with a Hold at ThinkEquity.
Oclaro (NASDAQ: OCLR) was initiated with a Hold at Needham.
PVH Corp. (NYSE: PVH) was initiated with a Buy at Lazard.
Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) was initiated with a Buy at ThinkEquity.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines