Approaching Support: ProShares Ultra S&P500
Published on Friday, 13 July 2012 08:28 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of ProShares Ultra S&P500 (NYSE:SSO) finished near calculated support at $50.45.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (NYSE:SSO) is a fund that seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice the daily performance of the S&P 500 Index. The S&P 500 Index is a measure of large-cap U.S. stock market performance, which includes 500 United States operating companies and real estate investment trusts selected by the S&P U.S. Index Committee through a non-mechanical process that factors criteria, such as liquidity, price, market capitalization and financial viability.
ProShares Ultra S&P500's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $50.45 and by the resistance level at $55.67.
The area where we expect for buyers to materialize is defined as calculated support. A stock trading near its support level might see a lift, if it provides the necessary support for traders to place their buy orders. However, if this area is breached, it will signal participants that the stock failed to entice buyers to step in and support the stock, which in turn will spur additional downward momentum.Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to ProShares Ultra S&P500's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $55.67 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to step in and add to the position.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines