Alliant Energy Corporation declares common stock dividend
Published on Friday, 13 July 2012 09:10 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MADISON, Wis., July 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliant Energy Corporation (NYSE: LNT) announced today quarterly dividends on common stock were declared by the Board of Directors.
The common stock dividend is $0.45 per share payable on August 15, 2012, to shareowners of record on close of business July 31, 2012.
Dividends on common stock have been paid for 267 consecutive quarters since 1946.
Alliant Energy is an energy-services provider with subsidiaries serving approximately 1 million electric and over 414,000 natural gas customers. Providing its customers in the Midwest with regulated electric and natural gas service is the company's primary focus. Alliant Energy, headquartered in Madison, Wis., is a Fortune 1000 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LNT. For more information, visit the company's Web site at www.alliantenergy.com.
SOURCE Alliant Energy Corporation
- Alliant Energy - Bears taking control?
- Alliant Energy Bullish Signs
- Alliant Energy Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
- Candlesticks - Bearish Engulfing Alliant Energy
- Alliant Energy: Waiting for Direction
- Alliant Energy - Traders Waiting for Entry
- Alliant Energy: Traders Look for a Bottom
- Is Alliant Energy Trade Over?
- Interstate Power and Light Company declares preferred stock dividend
- Alliant Energy Announces First Quarter 2013 Results
Related Partner Headlines
- Wisconsin Power and Light Company Announces Pricing of $250M Debt Offering - Benzinga
- UPDATE: D.A. Davidson Reiterates Buy Rating, Lowers PT on Alliant Energy Corporation - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Wunderlich Securities Upgrades Alliant Energy to Buy on Earnings Growth - Benzinga
- Interstate Power and Light Company Settles with IUB - Benzinga
- UPDATE: D.A. Davidson Reiterates Buy Rating, Raises PT on Alliant Energy - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Wunderlich Reiterates Hold Rating, Raises PT on Alliant Energy - Benzinga
- Alliant Energy Stock Hits New 52-Week High (LNT) - TheStreet.com
- Benzinga's Top Downgrades With Color for May 7, 2012 - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Downgrades Alliant Energy to Neutral from Buy; Lowers PT - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Wunderlich Securities Downgrades Alliant Energy Corporation; Deferred Taxes Slow Growth - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,112.19 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼206.04 (-1.35%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,628.93 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼22.88 (-1.39%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,443.20 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Sikorsky, Boeing Form Joint Venture to Offer Saudi Rotorcraft Logistics and Training
Celebrity Belt Manufacturer Belt-Manufactuer.comTargets Specialty Fashion Boutiques And Celebrity Brands For Submission Of Their 2013 Fall-Winter Lines
The Portland Interior Designers of Garrison Hullinger Interior Design Selected by Pinnacle Management to Update Interiors of Luxury Condo Development, Waterfront Pearl
eMazzanti Article Showcases Windows 8 Touch Technology
Foundation Financial Group Will Take Steps for Crohn’s and Colitis
Used Exhaust Systems Now Listed for Reduced Sale Pricing to Vehicle Owners in the U.S. at AutoProsUSA.com
Used Dodge Ram Control Arms Now Discounted Online for Truck Owners at Auto Pros USA
Used Chevy Tahoe Engine in 5.3 Size Now for Sale in GM Inventory at UsedEngines.co