Alliant Energy Corporation declares common stock dividend
Published on Friday, 13 July 2012 09:10 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MADISON, Wis., July 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliant Energy Corporation (NYSE: LNT) announced today quarterly dividends on common stock were declared by the Board of Directors.
The common stock dividend is $0.45 per share payable on August 15, 2012, to shareowners of record on close of business July 31, 2012.
Dividends on common stock have been paid for 267 consecutive quarters since 1946.
Alliant Energy is an energy-services provider with subsidiaries serving approximately 1 million electric and over 414,000 natural gas customers. Providing its customers in the Midwest with regulated electric and natural gas service is the company's primary focus. Alliant Energy, headquartered in Madison, Wis., is a Fortune 1000 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LNT. For more information, visit the company's Web site at www.alliantenergy.com.
SOURCE Alliant Energy Corporation
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines