Consolidated Communications Announces Second Quarter 2012 Earnings Call
Published on Friday, 13 July 2012 09:22 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MATTOON, Ill., July 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:CNSL) will release its second quarter 2012 financial results before the market opens on August 2, 2012. The company intends to host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time / 10:00 a.m. Central Time on the same day to discuss results and developments with respect to the company.
The webcast can be accessed from the "Investor Relations" section of the company's website at http://www.consolidated.com. The webcast will be archived at the same location. The conference call dial-in number is 1-877-374-3981 with conference ID 99834344. A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available starting three hours after completion of the call until August 9, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET. The replay can be accessed by calling 1-855-859-2056 and using the same ID.
Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. is a leading communications provider within its six state operations of California, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Pennsylvania and Texas. Headquartered in Mattoon, IL, the Company has been providing services in many of its markets for over a century. With one of the highest quality networks in the industry, the Company offers a wide range of communications services, including IP-based digital and high definition television, high speed internet, Voice over IP, carrier access, directory publishing and local and long distance service.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines