TradersHuddle Scanner - High Volume For Procter
Published on Friday, 13 July 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE:PG) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Procter points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 2.61% higher.
Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE:PG), a global consumer products company manufactures and markets its products in countries throughout the world. The Company provides products in the laundry, beauty care, food and beverage, and health care segments. Some of P&G famous brands are Gillete, Tide, Head & Shoulders, and Crest. Proctor & Gamble's products are sold primarily through mass merchandisers, grocery stores, membership club stores, and drug stores. The company uses a diversified distribution channel, it was founded in 1837 as a candle company, and its headquartered in Cincinnati, OH.
Procter has already traded 0.999 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $59.07 and $67.77 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 1.23% from its previous trading close, which means that Procter stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines