TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:JPM, PG, BAC, HPQ, MCD
Published on Friday, 13 July 2012 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 12746.3, which represents 1.38% versus its previous trading session close, with only one of its component trading in negative territory.
JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $35.56 representing 4.47% versus the previous trading session. Shares of JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender have defined support at $33.54 and resistance at $36.82.
Procter (NYSE:PG) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $65.36 representing 2.61% from its previous close. Procter, the global consumer products company has calculated support and resistance levels at $59.07 and $67.77 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), which is trading at $7.67 representing 2.47% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) that is trading at $18.89 or -2.38% from the previous close. Shares of Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers have defined support at $19.02 and resistance at $20.43. Also among the worst performers we have McDonald's (NYSE:MCD), which is trading at $92.36 representing 0.47% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for June delivery is also trading higher at $91.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $-0.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1353.1, which represents 1.37% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2901.91 that represents 1.25% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines