TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:JPM, PG, BAC, HPQ, MCD
Published on Friday, 13 July 2012 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 12746.3, which represents 1.38% versus its previous trading session close, with only one of its component trading in negative territory.
JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $35.56 representing 4.47% versus the previous trading session. Shares of JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender have defined support at $33.54 and resistance at $36.82.
Procter (NYSE:PG) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $65.36 representing 2.61% from its previous close. Procter, the global consumer products company has calculated support and resistance levels at $59.07 and $67.77 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), which is trading at $7.67 representing 2.47% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) that is trading at $18.89 or -2.38% from the previous close. Shares of Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers have defined support at $19.02 and resistance at $20.43. Also among the worst performers we have McDonald's (NYSE:MCD), which is trading at $92.36 representing 0.47% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for June delivery is also trading higher at $91.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $-0.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1353.1, which represents 1.37% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2901.91 that represents 1.25% from previous session.
- TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:KO, HPQ, CAT, VZ, BA
- The Range Is Tightening in Bank of America
- Is JP Morgan Closing in to Support?
- Worst Performing Dow Component: Procter
- Worst Performing Dow Component: Pfizer
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management to Disclose Daily and Weekly Money Market Fund Liquidity
- JP Morgan is Near a Key Support Area
- Trading Idea: Entry Levels for Procter
- Key Levels for Procter
- Reference Points for Bank of America
Related Partner Headlines
- Banks Cough Up $26.1 Billion in Mortgage Relief - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America, MBIA Death Match Hurts Both: Moody's - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America Will Cut to Hit Earnings: Analyst - TheStreet.com
- Why the U.S. Stinks at Mobile Payments: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Big Bank Break-Ups Need to Wait: Dudley - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America and Berkowitz Follow Different Scripts: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- New York Community Bank Opens Faster Than Giants After Sandy - TheStreet.com
- Mortgage Delinquencies, Foreclosures Begin to Drop - TheStreet.com
- Dow Today: Bank Of America Corporation (BAC) Leads The Day Higher, Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) Lags - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,112.19 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼206.04 (-1.35%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,628.93 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼22.88 (-1.39%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,443.20 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Raytheon unveils Excalibur with dual-mode guidance
JobSearchDigest.com Schedules Live Private Equity Training on June 25, 2013
Cheap Enrique Iglesias Tickets: Fans Save Big on Enrique Iglesias Concert Tickets by Shopping Online at BuyCheapTicketsToEvents.com
Everyday Noble Clothing Announces Exclusive Clothing Collaboration with Crown the Empire
Columbia Forest Products Introduces New Corporate Brand Identity, Logo and Tagline
Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Monthly Update For May 2013
Raytheon's next generation of Enhanced Paveway™ II provides improved capability, performance
Custom Web Design Solutions for Business Success, NY Based Tech Firm Launches Affordable Custom Web Design Services for Organizations Across New York