NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Celgene
Published on Friday, 13 July 2012 13:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, July 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2580.97, which represents 1.4% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Celgene (NASDAQ:CELG) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $64.75 representing 2.86% from its previous trading session. Shares of Celgene, the biopharmaceutical company focused on cancer treatments have defined support at $58.53 and resistance at $66.00.
Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ:URBN) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $29.18 representing 2.78% from its previous close. Urban Outfitters, the owner and operator of Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie retail chains, has calculated support and resistance levels at $26.04 and $28.22 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Express Scripts (NASDAQ:ESRX), which is trading at $57.34 representing 2.78% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV), which is trading at $91.67 or -1.93% from the prior close. Shares of F5 Networks, the application delivery networking Company have defined support at $90.82 and resistance at $102.56. Also among the worst performers Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), which is trading at $7.29 representing -1.75% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12747.9, which represents 1.39% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1354.02 that represents 1.44% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines