INVESTOR ALERT: Former Louisiana Attorney General and Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC, Remind Investors With Large Financial Interests of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against Big Lots, Inc. -- BIG
Published on Sunday, 15 July 2012 01:08 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
NEW ORLEANS, July 15, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF") and KSF partner, the former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C. Foti, Jr., remind investors that they have until September 5, 2012, to file lead plaintiff applications in a securities class action lawsuit against Big Lots, Inc. (NYSE:BIG), if they purchased the Company's common stock during the period between February 2, 2012 and April 23, 2012 (the "Class Period"). The lawsuit was originally was filed in the Supreme Court of the State of New York State but was subsequently removed to the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
What You May Do
About the Lawsuit
Big Lots and certain of its senior executives, are charged with issuing a series of materially false and misleading statements during the Class Period, in violation of federal securities laws.
On April 24, 2012, Big Lots shares collapsed $11.00, to close at $34.71, after the Company revealed worse than expected results, related to a significant decline in its consumables business and its consumer electronics business.
About Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC
To learn more about KSF, whose partners include the Former Louisiana Attorney General, Charles C. Foti, Jr., and other lawyers with significant experience litigating complex securities class actions nationwide on behalf of both institutional and individual shareholders, you may visit www.ksfcounsel.com.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines